I do have something to say about this blog, where my life is going, and what this blog has been to me.
Over the last 2-ish years I have used this blog for everything from making friends, fangirling, posting photography, finding new music, and just expressing who I am. I actually went back and found the first post I made, and it’s crazy how much I’ve changed.
Here’s some parts of it:
- "I love This Century."
- "I try to never look back on what happens, but I always seem to dwell on the past."
- "I feel like I have to be perfect because my older brother is bad, and I have to prove that I’m not him. Don’t compare me to people that I’m not like."
- "I want to be something important when I’m older."
- "I lost my best friend a couple weeks ago." (This was badly worded… I meant she dropped me as a friend.)
- "In the last three years my life has changed so much, but I’m a teenager, so what do you expect."
So, as you can see, some things haven’t change! I still love TC, and I still change a lot. On that note, a lot has changed about me though.
- I rarely dwell on the past anymore.
- I try not to feel that pressure to be perfect and I’ve learned that I just need to be me and not anyone else.
- I don’t feel the need to be something important when I’m older, I just want to be a traveling photographer.
- Finally, the girl who dropped me as a friend has become a close friend again and has helped me get through a lot in my life.
So as you can see, I’ve grown quite a bit since I have had this blog, and that’s why I feel like it’s time to move on and start using my new photography blog as my main blog.
I know most of my followers follow me on here because of the band pictures I post, the fangirling I do, and possibly my obsession with This Century or The Maine.
If you’re someone who I’ve come close with on here, especially, thank you so much for being there. A lot of you guys (Sara, Jessica, Vicky, etc) have gotten me through a lot, encouraged me to do what I love, and helped made my Tumblr experience as amazing as it has been. Thanks so much, guys! I love you! (♥)
So, if you’d like to still be involved in my life and where I will post pictures, personal stuff, and you can watch my growth, feel free to follow me on my new blog!
Thanks for all of you following me! You’ve been awesome and I may be on here still every once in a while! It’s been amazing!
willow smith is 11, has half her head shaved, a tongue ring and is openly bi-sexual i think someone needs to go live with their aunt and uncle in bel air
Can my iPhone stop autocorrecting “so” to “do” thanks
more like “do” to “so”. once I said to the guy I liked that you will so fine instead of you will do fine. it sounded like I was calling him fine…
Same url sarahhoffmanphoto, just click the link. You can unfollow this one if you want. I will not be posting from it anymore because I’m switching it to a main blog so I can follow some of you guys back and actually communicate with you.
Follow, guys! Sarah takes amazing pictures and I’m sure you’d all love to see her shots from Warped Tour!